Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Taking a break... a long break...

Actually, I've been on a long break from blogging... since November 2014. 

Reason?  There are several.  Family, work, life... it's simply a necessity at this time. 

Thank you so much, to each and everyone of you, who have ever taken the time to read a post or two, leave a comment, or sign in as a follower.  I appreciate the attention you have given to me and the happenings of my quilting life.  

I've been messing around with Instagram... it's fun, and less time consuming.  Most of my posts have to do with quilting, sewing, embroidery, WIP's, etc., but once in awhile I'll throw in a picture of something totally unrelated to the world of quilting.  I really enjoy the snapshots of other quilters and crafters, and have found inspiration in the works of many!  (Not to mention patterns and quilts that somehow end up on my never ending "to do" list!)  I have been following several familiar bloggers this way, and some of them have become followers of my Instagram account.  If you are interested in following, I'm still Kindred Quilts.  My account is private... you must request to follow.  

Again, thank you EVERYONE for your kind words and encouragements over my blogging life!  Quilters are truly some of the most generous, warm hearted, and caring people in the world!

Kathy 


 

11 comments:

  1. Kathy, I've missed your posts and wondered if all was well. I've also wondered how your epp stars are going and if you are still working on Patchwork of the Crosses blocks. Selfishly, I hope you continue to post here and share your work and the inspiration, even if it's just little snippets! :) Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are ending your blogging. I, too, hope not. I am not on Instagram, and I would love to still know what you are doing. I have missed your blog. I was looking back through some of my old posts last week trying to find something. I happened across some of your comments and realized how long it had been since you had posted. I was wondering if all was well. I wish you the best and hope we will hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is all about changes.:) You'll be missed here (have been) but Instagram is definitely less time consuming. Best to you and your future stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting your blog,so will miss that as I can`t see myself being able to have Instagram. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini lozenge quilt inspired to me to start one with larger squares, which I really need to get back to working on. Have enjoyed your blog so much, and look forward to when you have time for it again. I, also, don't see getting into instagram any time in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have missed reading about all your wonderful quilts...but I know what you mean about "life"!! I made myself a promise to get more quilting done this year as I was lucky if I even had time for one last year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to see you on instagram but it is so impersonal compared to blogging. Just my 2 cents worth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Life gets in the way. I don't blog as much as well, but I want to keep it up as my quilt diary and log of lif at the time....hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog and thanks for share a good piece of content with us.BT help

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss your blog and seeing all of your beautiful projects! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderator is on. Thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoy reading your comments and will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. Come again!