Sunday, December 30, 2012

What's a girl to do?

My son ran a few diagnostic tests on my home computer and all signs point to a problem with the hard drive.  NOT GOOD!  I have made arrangements with a local computer business to examine the problem more thoroughly, so this means I won't be writing any posts with pictures for awhile.   (The Christmas tree in my header will be there for a little longer... bear with me!)  The computer was purchased in 2009, and that makes it an oldie in technology years.  The good thing is that I have a reliable sewing machine, so I will have more time to spend with it, and I will have time to catch up on reading blogs!

Wishing all of you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!!!  Here's to a year of cutting, piecing, and quilting every project, old and new, to your hearts content!

17 comments:

  1. It is amazing how much sewing we can get done when we stay off the computer. Have fun sewing. Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your computer troubles. Good luck resolving them inexpensively. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can save all the pictures you have on the current hard drive. To me, that's the most important part. Enjoy your sewing time - I'm about to go to my sewing room and do the same.

    Wishing you a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer problems...don't ya just hate it! Oh well, more time to sew...

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computer challenges are not fun. I'll wait here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your computer. The only thing worse with a broken computer is a broken sewing machine! We will look forward to lots of pictures of your projects when the computer dilemma is resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Wishing your computer a speedy recovery. Looking forward to your pictures upon your computers return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Given a choice between having a computer go down, or my sewing machine, I'd take the computer problems! Happy sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big UGH!!!!!!!! So sorry but hopefully it can be resolved easily!!! No worries about your header....I LOVE THAT QUILT!!! Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just think of all the sewing you'll get done.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remember when we didn't even know what it was like to have a home computer? hehe Good luck with getting yours back up and running properly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the computer. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just spent another couple hundred bucks getting my laptop back in shape. It is so frustrating! Wishing you luck! And I LOVE your tree at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have inspired us, so we nominated you for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You may visit our blog at http://www.sweetgirlstudio.wordpress.com, for acceptance info, rules, and some badges. There are also links to some other very inspiring blogs! thanks again!
    --april&mickey

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderator is on. Thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoy reading your comments and will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. Come again!